Follow to this link to view OUT-OF-STOCK AND DISCONTINUED HANWHA SOLAR PANELS
High-Quality Hanwha Solar Modules
Hanwha SolarOne modules are ideal for commercial, residential, and utility-scale installations, both on-grid or off-grid. Hanwha PV panels are built using in-house produced cells that undergo rigorous materials testing before and during module production. The 5S Lean manufacturing process ensures uncompromising quality at every step. This produces a final solar module of the highest, most reliable integrity.
- Prior to module assembly, each solar cell is individually inspected and power-matched for consistent performance
- Once assembled, each Hanwha module undergoes further testing to ensure consistently high quality
- Each module is then given a complete visual inspection to verify that its appearance meets the highest standards
- Each module undergoes additional testing via a calibrated solar simulator to ensure an accurate minimum power, voltage, and current rating
- ISO 9001, OHSAS certification, and TUV factory inspections reinforce that Hanwha manufacturing is carried out under proven quality control and manufacturing processes
- The results are UL, TUV, CE, IEC certified products that customers can be confident meet international standards for product safety, durability, and overall quality
Hanwha Group Acquires Q.CELLS
In October 2012, Hanwha Group, a top 10 Korean business group and Fortune Global 500 company with businesses in manufacturing, construction, finance, retail and resorts, today launched Hanwha Q.CELLS.
The launch of Hanwha Q.CELLS establishes Hanwha as the third largest solar manufacturer in the world. Hanwha’s 2.3 GW of manufacturing capacity is distributed across Germany, Malaysia and China, a competitive advantage to supply any region in the world, free of trade sanctions.
The launch of Hanwha Q.CELLS follows strategic investments by the Hanwha Group to broaden solar offerings to the system and accelerate technology developments ranging from advanced cell technology to system optimization for lowering LCOE (Levelized Cost of Electricity), EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction), and project development capabilities. These strategic investments include innovative companies like Crystal Solar, 1366 Technologies, tenKsolar, Silent Power and OneRoof Energy. Hanwha Group also established Hanwha SolarEnergy in 2011 to deliver integrated solar power plant solutions encompassing development, construction, operation and project financing, in addition to the recently opened 10 million advanced R&D center in Silicon Valley, Calif., U.S. in April 2012. With the launch of Hanwha Q.CELLS, Hanwha now has four R&D centers around the world.
Hanwha Black Diamond Solar Panels
Hanwha Black Diamond solar modules combine the performance and reliability of Hanwha SolarOne solar technology with a pleasing all-black appearance. The result is a high performance solar panel with an attractive aesthetic that is ideal for installations where appearance is a critical factor, such as residential or small commercial buildings.
Hanwha E-Star Solar Panels
E-Star delivers higher power output compared to traditional photovoltaic modules with a 2% average increase in peak watts/m2. The high-efficiency, lighter frame, and attractive design make E-Star ideal for residential and small commercial solar applications.
Hanwha SolarOne Company, (NASDAQ: SOLF) is a leading global manufacturer of PV cells and modules. It is the flagship company of the Hanwha Solar Network, and is striving to become a global leader in the solar industry. Backed by over a decade of electronic manufacturing experience, Hanwha SolarOne is committed to maintaining quality of the highest standard. Hanwha SolarOne maintains a strong global presence with local offices throughout Europe, North America, Australia and Asia, and ships more than 80% of its modules produced in China to Europe.