Canadian Solar Module Lineup Specifications
CS6 series use 156 x 156 mm, 6 inch high-efficiency silicon cells, typically 180-200 micron thick. Produced using mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline technology. The module output ranges from 160 W to 300 W of DC power ratings. Includes CS6P-P, CS6P-M, CS6A, CS6X MaxPower and ClearPower models.
CS5 series use 125 x 125 mm, 5 inch high-efficiency silicon cells, typically 180-200 micron thick.
The module output ranges from 3 W to 250 W. Includes CS5P-M, CS5P-P, CS5A, CS5Y and ClearPower models.
Canadian Solar Warranty and Power Guarantee
Canadian Solar’s leading cell and module technology guarantees the world class stability and reliability backed by a 10 year product warranty covering materials and workmanship, and a 25 year module power output warranty. All series of Canadian solar panels are manufactured to the strictest engineering guidelines, ensuring each cell and module meets international standards for quality and safety.
Key Features and Benefits of Canadian Solar Panels
- Industry leading plus only power tolerance: +5W (low to +2%)
- High and low temperature tolerance
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- Excellent low light performance
- Self-cleaning glass
- Ultra reliable in corrosive, coastal environments; verified by IEC61701 salt mist corrosion testing
- Strong framed module, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
U.S. and International Quality Certifications
UL 1703, California CEC Listed, IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701 “Salt Mist Corrosion Testing”, CE ISO9001: 2008: Standards for quality management systems, ISO17025 for qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards.
Canadian Solar Panel FAQ Frequently Asked Questions